ALL : 8
- 질문[Jamboree Information] When and where will the 25th World Scout Jamboree be held? How can I participate?
Beginning on August 1, 2023, in Saemangeum, Jeollabuk-do, it will end on August 12. Registered Scouts born between July 22, 2005 and July 31, 2009 are entitled to the 25th World Scout Jamboree—adults as event staff or leaders. Since registration procedures differ by country, please directly contact your local organization.
- 질문[Jamboree Information] Where can I get the theme song? (after August 2022)
You will be able to listen to the official theme song on our site or download it from music platforms with fees.
- 질문[Jamboree Information] Will there be housing for daily visitors?
No. You will have to look for lodgings in nearby areas. Please visit https://tour.jb.go.kr for more information.
- 질문[Jamboree Information] How will I travel within the campsite?
Only authorized vehicles will be accessible at the campsite. Get to Welcome Center by car or bus; a shuttle will wait for you and take you to the place for daily visitors.
- 질문[Jamboree Information] How can I visit the Jamboree?
Registered participants and permitted individuals shall be admitted to the campsite. If you desire to appreciate the culture of Jamboree, please sign up for Day Trip. Please click on the link below for further details.
- 질문[Jamboree Information] What will children participating in the Jamboree earn?
① Participants will awaken their true potential and solidify a sense of cooperation amidst the great outdoors, thereby attaining the harmony of mind and body.
② Group work will enable them to sharpen teamwork and leadership skills.
③ Well aware of the Sustainable Development Goals, they will contribute to a better world as mature democratic citizens.
④ They will boost a cosmopolitan mindset while getting along with international friends.
- 질문[Jamboree Information] What kinds of activities will be prepared?
The core program is in line with the 4S+ACT concept. Please click on the link below for further details.
- 질문[Jamboree Information] What is the Jamboree?
The World Scout Jamboree is the largest international youth festival that attracts tens of thousands of teenagers and leaders from 170 member countries once every four years. They make friends beyond borders and encourage one another to grow into global citizens as they immerse themselves in colorful events. Korea was selected as the host for the 25th World Scout Jamboree during the 41st World Scout Conference in Baku, Azerbaijan in August 2017.