ALL : 32
- 질문[Jamboree Information] When and where will the 25th World Scout Jamboree be held? How can I participate?
Beginning on August 1, 2023, in Saemangeum, Jeollabuk-do, it will end on August 12. Registered Scouts born between July 22, 2005 and July 31, 2009 are entitled to the 25th World Scout Jamboree—adults as event staff or leaders. Since registration procedures differ by country, please directly contact your local organization.
- 질문[Contingents] Will you give money back if the pandemic worsens?
Registration fees are non-refundable. In case of visa refusal, it is however possible to get a refund upon submission of supporting documents. In the event that the host organization cancels the Jamboree with COVID-19 cases on the rise, we will refund after deducting foreign exchange commissions and pre-payment on a purchase order. The exact amount will be calculated depending on the timing of the cancellations.
- 질문[Contingents] Can we pay registration early?
Deposits should be paid between April 25 and May 20, 2022. The remaining balance can also get paid together. However, discussion with the Organizing Committee is necessary for the invoice.
- 질문[Contingents] What currency is acceptable for registration fees?
You can make a payment with US dollars or Korean Won.
- 질문[Jamboree Information] Where can I get the theme song? (after August 2022)
You will be able to listen to the official theme song on our site or download it from music platforms with fees.
- 질문[Jamboree Information] Will there be housing for daily visitors?
No. You will have to look for lodgings in nearby areas. Please visit https://tour.jb.go.kr for more information.
- 질문[Jamboree Information] How will I travel within the campsite?
Only authorized vehicles will be accessible at the campsite. Get to Welcome Center by car or bus; a shuttle will wait for you and take you to the place for daily visitors.
- 질문[Programs & Safety] What will I bring with me for Day Trip?
Day Trip targets people keen to experience Jamboree life. Even though no preparation will be needed, we will ban several items:
- bags exceeding 33cm×28cm
- guns and knives
- glass bottles
- liquors and cigarettes
- pets (service dogs excluded)
- hazardous materials.
- 질문[Jamboree Information] How can I visit the Jamboree?
Registered participants and permitted individuals shall be admitted to the campsite. If you desire to appreciate the culture of Jamboree, please sign up for Day Trip. Please click on the link below for further details.
- 질문[Jamboree Information] What will children participating in the Jamboree earn?
① Participants will awaken their true potential and solidify a sense of cooperation amidst the great outdoors, thereby attaining the harmony of mind and body.
② Group work will enable them to sharpen teamwork and leadership skills.
③ Well aware of the Sustainable Development Goals, they will contribute to a better world as mature democratic citizens.
④ They will boost a cosmopolitan mindset while getting along with international friends.
- 질문[Jamboree Information] What kinds of activities will be prepared?
The core program is in line with the 4S+ACT concept. Please click on the link below for further details.