What is Day Trip?
It is geared up for Scouts who are unable to fully participate in the 25th World Scout Jamboree as well as non-Scouts who are curious about the Scout Movement. Exhibits will be open to public view.
When can I visit there?
- You will be welcome anytime during the Jamboree period, except August 1, 2, 6, 11 and 12, 2023. Please return to our website for updated information
Please return to our website for updated information.
- Tentative schedule
Tentative schedule Aug. 01
Available Available Available Unavailable
Available Available Available Available Unavailable
Where should I go?
- Come to Saemangeum, Jeollabuk-do; a variety of exhibitions will unfold close to Assembly Square in the Jamboree campground.
Daily visitors will be allowed to watch plenty of exhibitions.
- Scout Pavilion: History, significance, and major activities of Scouting
- Religion Pavilion: Protestantism, Catholicism, Buddhism, Won Buddhism, Judaism, and Islam, to name a few
- Korean Pavilion: Korean Wave
- Jeollabuk-do Pavilion: Provincial administration, regional products
- Sponsor Pavilion, Dream Seed Pavilion, 17th Goseong World Scout Jamboree Pavilion
- ※ Mascot- and logo-themed merchandise will be available to purchase at the gift shop.
How can I sign up for Day Trip?
- Make a reservation online or buy a ticket on the spot.
- However, as tickets may sell out quickly, check the ticket sales prior to your visit. We strongly recommend advance reservations.
How can I make a reservation?
- We will use an online booking site. Further details—address and method—will be notified shortly.
What is the ticket price?
- It has not yet been determined; we will put a notice on our website.
What do I need to know before I go?
- Therefore, certain items will not be permitted in the Jamboree campsite.
- Personal belonging restrictions
- Bags exceeding 33cm×28cm
- Guns and knives
- Glass bottles
- Liquors and cigarettes
- Pets (service dogs excluded)
- Hazardous materials
- Board a shuttle for daily visitors at Welcome Booth, instead of driving your own vehicle into the Jamboree site.